Installation & Maintenance
E3.redliner captures modifications made during installation as an overlay to the original design.
Products which are assembled and tested away from the design location or at an end users site often require modifications. Documenting this can be very time consuming, as all changes need to be re-drawn in the original files. If this is carried out manually on a print-out it sometimes becomes illegible and might be incomplete.
By using E3.redliner, designed for the use at the construction site, all modifications can be added as a graphical overlay to the original E3.series design or to a special viewer file. The modification references are delivered to the development department via a red liner file. Special search functions make it easy to find the modifications in the original design, which the engineer then integrates into the main design file. This ensures consistency between the original documentation and the product installed in the field.
- View and mark-up functionality
- Search, jump, trace features
- Graphical and text modifications
- Copy and paste functionality
- Intelligent mark-up document
- Overlay field changes in original document
- Jump to all field changes in original document