Engineering Resouces for Zuken E3.series
PowerJump offers Zuken certified contract engineering personnel for short and long term engagement.
As the accredited representative of Zuken for Australia and New Zealand, we field a team of uniquely skilled and experienced engineers.
We can supply appropriately qualified resources to address any aspect of ECAD project execution with or without customer licensing.
Our ready expertise in the application of Zuken E3.series delivers incomparable efficiency over generic contract resources. Our customers are assured every man-day worked delivers 100% productivity and the quality of output is assured for the life of the project.
- Engineering Design
Electrical design professionals skilled in product design using Zuken E3.series
- Engineering Documentation
Zuken accredited professionals, skilled in design documentation and related deliverables such BOM, ERP, PLM and mechanical CAD integration
- Project Management
PowerJump can provide flexible project management resources on part time and full time bases
- avoid the problem of finding qualified staff
- ensure first class data is produced from day 1
- avoid the problem and expense of contractor training
- expand license/head count as the project demands
- flexible rates based on skill level and duration of contract
- offsite resources don’t require office infrastructure overheads
- skills transfer to in house personnel
Talk to us about your next project.
We can provide a comprehensive and competitive proposal to meet your timing and objectives.
PowerJump is part of the worldwide network of Zuken accredited practitioners that ensures local and multi-national project teams are supported above and beyond generic contract resources.